Recently a great friend who I met at a Marianas Trench/Ghost Town concert reccomended this book. Living Again by L.L. Collins. At first I was hesitant because of the price and I was unsure If I would like it or not. She held a Book party on FB where we could win prizes from the author and other authors. I did win a book but not this one.
This weekend she announced that the e-book was on sale for only $0.99. So I bought it without hesitation. Within 3 hours and I had read chapters 1-7. I even read during one of my college classes. Opps. May have missed a few notes but I was sucked in by her writing.
I was filled with so much emotion. All I wanted to do was go home (I was at school) and lie in my bed and read and cry. (Eventually I did get to do this).
On the way out from school I was listening to my Ipod and a few songs came one and Instantly I connected so much with the song to the book. So I decided to create a playlist for the book so far. I’m currently on chapter 8 and going strong. I will give a better review when I’m finished. But If you are like me and need to listen to music while reading some or all of these songs may go well with the book.
1) Remember This – Artist Vs. Poet
2) Come Back Down – Danny Fernandes
3) Have Faith In Me – A Day to Remember
4) You and I Tonight – Faber Drive
5) Tongue Tied – Faber Drive
6) Universe (Acoustic) – Ghost Town
7) Why Don’t You Love Me – Hot Chelle Rae Ft. Demi Lovato
8) Scarred – Jamestown Story
9) In Loving Memory – Jamestown Story
10) Beside You – Marianas Trench
11) Lover Dearest – Marianas Trench
12) Anywhere But Here – Mayday Parade
13) The Silence – Mayday Parade
14) Save Your Heart – Mayday Parade
15) The Memory – Mayday Parade
16) Miserable At Best – Mayday Parade
17) Everything’s An Illusion – Mayday Parade
18) Bruised and Scarred – Mayday Parade
19) Terrible Things – Mayday Parade
20) Wrecking Ball – Miley Cyrus
21) That’s When I’ll Stop Loving You – Nsync
22) God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You – Nsync
23) Forever And Always – Parachute
24) Anything But Beautiful – SayWeCanFly
25) Sparks – SayWeCanFly
26) Don’t Let Me Go – The Summer Set
27) Believe – Suzie McNeil
28) Dear Love – Suzie McNeil
29) See You Again – Carrie Underwood
30) Just A Dream – Carrie Underwood
31) When You’re Gone – Avril Lavigne
32) Scene Four – Don’t You Ever Forget About Me – Sleeping With Sirens
The ones in Bold are the ones I think connect the best with the book. If you have others that you think are fitting comment and I’ll add to the list. I will update and change the list as I continue the Book.
Please Go buy this book. It is only $.99 for a limited time and so worth it!!